MXQ Pro TV box based on Amlogic S905 64-bit processor was launched at the end of last year for about $48. The price has come down after a few months, and GearBest is now selling NEXBOX MXQ Pro for as low as $28.99 (price will show when you add it to the cart), and if it goes back to $35, you should be able to use GBNB coupon to get it for $30.50 shipped.
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – 10-bit H.265 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 30 fps
- Audio – HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (No Bluetooth)
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.6 x 11.6 x 2.7 cm
The device runs Android 5.1, and ships with the power adapter, an IR remote control, an HDMI cable, and a user’s manual in English.
I have not reviewed the device myself, and one person did a video review, where we can see the user interface is the same as the one found on Beelink MINI MX, and his overall conclusion is positive.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|