This time of the year is normally a good period to buy 3D printers at a discounted prices ,as we’ve seen in the past with the popular Anet A8 model, which again is sold for $139.99 plus shipping right now, or if you are based in Europe as low as $129.99 with coupon GB23CC4.
Another potentially interesting deal is the new Alfawise U30 3D printer which can be bought on GearBest for $165.99 plus shipping ($7.57 here) with coupon GBBFEX017. The 3D printer is also said to offer safety features, support for left handed people, and resume after power failure or running out of filament.
- 2.8″ full color touchscreen placed on the left or right of the printer frame
- Storage – micro SD card slot, USB port
- Build volume – 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Nozzle diameter – standard 0.4mm nozzle
- Print speed – Up to 120 mm/s, 30 – 70mm/s recommended
- Layer thickness – 0.1 to 0.4mm
- XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.0125mm
- Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.0025mm
- Temperature – 100°C max for heat bed, 250°C max for. nozzle
- Filament Materials – PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, TPU, wood filled, etc.
- Material diameter – 1.75mm
- Filament run-out protection and power outage protection
- Built-in 24V power supply placed under the build platform to avoid electric shock
- Dimensions – 42.50 x 40.20 x 50.50 cm
- Weight – 7.8 kg
The 3D printer launched recently for around $200, so the actual discount with coupon should be around $35. Since the product is rather new, I could not find any proper independent reviews just yet. So instead I embedded Alfawise’s own video which shows some of the differentiating features of the printer.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.