AAEON has just launched BOXER-8120AI compact mini PC based on NVIDIA Jetson TX2 processor module with 8GB RAM, 32GB storage, and four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The fanless mini PC targets smart surveillance/ security/ parking, unmanned stores, drones and robotic controllers, or any applications that can leverage Jetson TX2’s 256 CUDA cores for A.I. workloads.
BOXER-8120AI Jetson TX2 Mini PC specifications:
- Processor Module – NVIDIA Jetson TX2 with HMP Dual Denver 2 + Quad Arm A57, NVIDIA Pascal GPU with 256 CUDA cores, 4K (HEVC) video encoder, 4K 12-bit video decoder
- System Memory – 8GB LPDDR4 @ 59.7 GB/s
- Storage – 32GB eMMC 5.1 flash, MicroSD slot
- Display Interface – HDMI 2.0 type A
- Networking – 4x 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Serial – 2x COM ports (DB9)
- Misc – Power Button, Power LED, 2x SMA Holes, Remote Power On/Off
- Power Supply – 9~24V DC-in power input via lockable DC jack
- Dimensions – 153 x 101 x 30
- Weight – 800 grams
- Temperature Range
- Operating – -20°C ~ 50°C, according to IEC682-14 with 0.5 m/s AirFlow
- Storage – -25°C ~ 80°C)
- Humidity – 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Anti-Vibration – Random, 5 Grms/ 5 ~ 500Hz/ operation
- Certifications – CE/FCC class A
BOXER-8120AI runs Ubuntu 16.04 and supports several AI frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe2, and MXNet AI.
In case you wonder what a remote power/reset switch is for, the company explains this feature is “perfect for a new type of edge AI street-side parking surveillance system in which the entire system – including cameras and the controller – is fitted high off the ground at the top of a street light pole”.
You’ll find more details including links to the datasheet and user’s manual on the product page. This type of hardware is seldom sold online, but AAEON listed it on their store for $1,067.00 excluding shipping and taxes and promises to ship within 3 working days following the order. If you think it’s a bit pricey, there’s an option to register to get notified of an eventual price drop.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|