Axiomtek has unveiled eBOX560-900-FL fanless embedded computer equipped with an NVIDIA Jetson TX2 module, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, a HDMI 2.0a port, an NVMe slot, etc. It also supports WiFi and LTE connectivity for gateway applications.
The rugged computer runs Ubuntu 16.04, targets high performance AI workloads such as machine vision, deep learning, and edge computing, and comes with IP40 protection, vibration resistance, and -10 to 50°C temperature range support.
- SoM – NVIDIA Jetson TX2 module with
- SoC – NVIDIA TX2 hexa-core processor with 2x Denver cores, 4x Arm A57 cores, and a 256-CUDA core NVIDIA Pascal GPU
- System Memory – 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4 @ 1866 MHz
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash
- Storage – 1x M.2 2280 M-Key slot w/ PCIe 2.0 x4 (supports M.2 NVMe SSD)
- Video Output – 1x HDMI 2.0 with 4K2K support
- 2x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet (NVIDIA + Intel I210-IT)
- 802.11ac WiFI + Bluetooth with antennas
- Optional 3G/LTE modem via mPCIe socket
- 4x SMA type connector opening for antennas
- USB – 1x USB 2.0
- Expansion – 1x full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal); note: either mini PCIe connector or LAN Intel I210-IT (Jumper Select)
- Misc – Watchdog Timer (built-in TX2)
- Power Supply – 12V DC screw type
- Dimensions – 141.6 x 106 x 55 mm (Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel)
- Weight – 800 grams
- IP Rating – IP40
- Temperature Range – -10°C ~ +50°C
- Relative Humidity – 10% ~ 95%, non-condensing
- Vibration – 3 Grms w/ M.2 (5 ~ 500Hz, X, Y, Z directions)
- Certificates – CE, FCC Class A
The rugged PC runs Ubuntu 16.04, and ships with a 12V/5A (60W) power supply with a US or EU power cord, a quick installation guide, a screw pack, and four foot pad by default, but the company also offers various mounting options including a wall mount kit, a VESA arm kit, and a DIN-rail kit.
Axiomtek eBOX560-900-FL is now shown as “coming soon”, and pricing is not available, but you may still want to visit the product page to find out more, including links to the Quick Installation Guide and User’s Manual.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|