Before I start this post I’d like to confirm April’s fools day has passed in all time zones, and is now gone for a year. With that out of the way, I’d just come across some strange gadget called SERVO K07 that looks like a pen, but is a 6-in-1 thingy working as a normal pen, a 2G phone via a NanoSIM card, audio recording device, a radio and music player, a camera, a flashlight. I understand you can also sync with your smartphone over Bluetooth to synchronize contacts and make calls through your actual phone if you don’t add your own SIM card.
- SoC – Unnamed MediaTek processor
- System Memory – 32MB RAM
- Storage – 32MB flash, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- Display Size – 0.96″ display
- 2G: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Dual SIM card Dual standby (2x Nano SIM card)
- Phone book with 500 entries
- Camera – 0.3MP rear camera (microSD card needed)
- Connectivity – Bluetooth up to 10 meter range
- Audio – FM Radio , MP3 player, recording function (4GB+ microSD needed)
- USB – 1x micro USB port for charging
- Misc – Flashlight, replaceable ballpoint pen
- Battery – 300mAh battery good for up to 7 hours talk time
- Dimensions – 117~138 x 21 mm
- Weight – 33g including battery
Apps include a calendar, an alarm, a calculator, an E-book reader (good luck!), and a music player. Supported languages are English, Russian, French, Italian, Arabic, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Hebrew, and Polish. The first time I saw the pen I saw it could digitize your handwriting over Bluetooth, but that’s definitely not the case.
The phone/pen/audio player/audio recording/camera/flashlight comes with 4 spare ballpoint pen, a USB cable and charger, and a user’s manual. I found this “beauty” on Banggood where it is sold for $26.99. It’s the first time I come across a “pen phone”, so I did a quicky web search, and it turns out another company is selling something a little similar minus the cellular part with Zanco Smart-Pen going for $59 on Indiegogo.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
GSM only, so it’s instant electronic waste in most countries…
There are still 5 other functions 😉
One American phone sim provider told me they have a GSM LTE sim allowing 2G device use.
You must order one!
Only missing a sonic screwdriver mod
Didn’t this come a day too late? This clearly isn’t real. Who the hell needs a pen these days? I thought phones replaced pens, not the other way around…
How do i acess the rradio