Embedded Artists have recently introduced iMX RT1064 uCOM system-on-module powered by NXP i.MX RT1064 Cortex-M7 crossover MCU clocked at 600 MHz with 1MB SRAM and 4GB flash on-chip, as well as 32MB SDRAM, and equipped with an optional WiFI 5 and Bluetooth 5.1 module from Murata.
iMX RT1064 uCOM technical specifications:
- SoC – NXP i.MX RT1064 Arm Cortex-M7 @ up to 600 MHz with 1MB SRAM, 4MB on-chip QSPI flash, 2D graphics acceleration engine
- System Memory – 32 MB SDRAM
- Storage – Optional additional 4GB to 32GB eMMC flash and/or SQPI flash
- Wireless – Optional Murata Type 1ZM dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 5.1 module based on NXP 88W8987
- 2x DF40C-100 board-to-board connectors:
- Storage – 2x USDHC
- Display I/F – 24-bit parallel RGB up to 1366 x 768 pixels
- Camera – Parallel CSI
- Audio – 3x SAI, SPDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet (requires PHY on carrier board)
- USB – 2x HS USB 2.0 OTG
- FlexIO – 2 blocks
- 2x CAN, 4x I2C, 4x SPI, 8x UART
- 8-ch 12-bit ADC, 16-ch PWM
- Misc – Watchdog and RTC, both in i.MX RT1064
- Power Input – 4-5V DC input
- Dimensions – 45 x 42 mm
- Temperature Range – 0 to 70°C or -40 to 85°C
The iMX RT1064 uCOM module is at the sampling stage and will become broadly available in mid-December 2020. Visit the product page for more details.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.