Taiwan Commate Computer Inc, also known as just Commell, has unveiled LE-37O 3.5-inch single board computer based on Intel Tiger Lake UP3 embedded processors for industrial applications.
The SBC supports up to 32GB DDR4 single-channel memory, up to four displays through DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, and LVDS interfaces, and offers both Gigabit Ethernet and 2.5 GbE ports, as well as PCIe Gen4 via an M.2 socket.
Commell LE-37O specifications:
- SoC – Intel Tiger Lake UP3 processor with Iris Xe graphics; FBCGA1449 package; 12-28W TDP; default: Core i7-1185G7E quad-core/octa-thread processor; option: Celeron 6305E dual-core processor
- System Memory – 1x 260-pin DDR4 3200 MHz SO-DIMM up to 32GB non-ECC, unbuffered memory
- Storage – 2x SATA III ports with RAID 0,1 support, M.2 and mSATA storage (see Expansion section)
- Video Outputs
- HDMI port
- DisplayPort port
- 24-bit dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply; 1x LCD inverter connector
- VGA connector
- Quad independent display support
- Optional DP to VGA and DP to LVDS modules
- Audio – Realtek ALC262 HD Audio, 1x audio (MIC-in & Line-out) on header
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port via Intel i219-LM PHY with support for iAMT 15.0
- 1x 2.5GbE port via Intel i225-LM PHY
- Optional WiFi & Bluetooth via M.2 socket (see Expansion section)
- USB – 4x USB3.2 Gen2 ports, 2x USB 2.0 interface on internal header
- Serial – 2 x RS232/422/485, 2 x RS232
- 1x PCIe mini card (supports mSATA)
- 1x M.2 Key E 2230 for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 1 x M.2 Key M 2280 for NVMe (PCIe Gen4) SSD
- 8-bit digital I/O interface, 1x PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse header, 1x SMBus
- Misc – RTC with onboard lithium battery, watchdog timer
- Power Supply – 9~35V DC input via terminal block
- Dimensions – 146 x 101 mm 3.5-inch single board computer
- Temperature Range – Operating: 0 ~ 60°C; storage: -20 ~ 80°C
- Relative Humidity – 10%~90%, non-condensing
The company provides Windows 10 64-bit driver for the board. Linux support is unclear. It’s not the first Tiger Lake SBC from Commell, as we previously covered Commell LP-179 Pico-ITX motherboard with a more compact form factor.
It’s not the first 3.5-inch single board computer powered by Tiger Lake UP3 processor either, and competitors include iBase IB953, AAEON GENE-TGU6, and the upcoming Kontron 3.5″-SBC-TGL board among others.
Commell LE-37O’s availability and pricing information has not been disclosed by the company. More details, including datasheet and user guide, as well as Windows driver, can be found on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.