GEEKOM is a Taiwanese company with 19 years of experience in the development and design of computer products, and that recently switched its focus to the mini PC market with the goal of becoming a world-famous reliable PC brand and solution provider.
To celebrate the company’s 19th anniversary, GEEKOM is throwing a party where customers can purchase its Intel-based mini PCs with a discount of $15 to $50 depending on the selected model.
Let’s get through the available mini PC discounts right away:
- GEEKOM Mini IT8
- Core i5-8259U Coffee Lake processor with 16GB RAM, 512GB storage for $399, instead of $414, with coupon 19thIT8i5
- Core i3-8109U Coffee Lake processor with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage for $259, instead of $299, with coupon 19thIT8i3
- GEEKOM MiniAir 11 – Intel Celeron N5095 Jasper Lake quad-core processor with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage for $199, instead of $229, with coupon 19thAIR11
- GEEKOM MiniAir 11 Special Edition – Same as above but with a limited edition package, a custom enclosure design, a Mascot figurine, and a mouse pad for $249, instead of $279, with coupon 19thAIR11BOX
- GEEKOM Mini IT11
- Core i5-1155 Tiger Lake processor with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD for $509, instead of $549, with coupon 19thIT11
- Core i7-1195 Tiger Lake processor with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD for $599, instead of $649, with coupon 19thIT11
- Core i5-1135 Tiger Lake processor with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD for $509, instead of $549, with coupon 19thIT11
- Core i7-1165 Tiger Lake processor with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD for $579, instead of $629, with coupon 19thIT11
Ian reviewed the GEEKKOM MiniAir 11 with Windows 11 Pro and Ubuntu 22.04 a few months ago and was pleased with the performance of the device with near silent operation, the wide selection of ports including an SD card and a CIR (Consumer Infrared) port (the latter has been removed in new production batches), and the inclusion of a mini DP to HDMI adapter for people without a mini DP cable. Some of the downsides included the lack of SATA expansion and limited BIOS options.
This account is for paid-for, sponsored posts. We do not collect any commission on sales, and content is usually provided by the advertisers themselves, although we sometimes write it for our clients.