Arylic B50 is a Bluetooth 5.2 stereo amplifier with an audio transmitter based on Qualcomm QCC3040 low-power Bluetooth Audio SoC that’s typically used in wireless earbuds.
The all-in-one Bluetooth amplifier supports aptX HD audio transmission and reception, can handle two Bluetooth sources or two Bluetooth speakers or earbuds, and offers a wide range of interfaces including HDMI ARC, Phono in, RCA in, optical S/PDIF in, subwoofer out, and more. The system can also be connected to two wired speakers up to 50W @ 4 Ohms.
Arylic B50 specifications:
- SoC – Qualcomm QCC3040 with 32-bit application processor @ 32 MHz, 32-bit system processor @ 32 MHz, Kalimba DSP @ 120 MHz, Bluetooth 5.2 and aptX HD support.
- Version 5.2 with up to 15m range
- Transmit – 2x Bluetooth Tx for up to 2 Bluetooth speakers or earbuds
- Receiver – 2x Bluetooth Rx for up to 2 Bluetooth transmitter devices
- Supported codecs – aptX HD, aptX, AAC, SBC
- Amplifier Power Output
- 2x 24V 4 Ohms @ 50W
- 2x 24V 8 Ohms @ 30W
- Speaker Impedance – 4 – 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response – 20Hz to 20Khz
- SNR – > 93db
- THD+N – <0.03% @ 1kHz / 1W / 4 Ohm
- Audio Input
- Line in – Analog RCA, Max 2V RMS input
- Phono in – Analog RCA, support MM/MC
- Optical in – Max 192kHz/24bit sample rate decode, PCM encoding
- HDMI ARC – PCM only
- USB Host – USB disk drive playback, support resume playback
- USB Type-C – USD DAC for PC connection up to 48 kHz sample rate
- Codecs – MP3 up to 384kbps, MP4, WMA, MOV, M4A, AAC, FLAC (96kHz/24-bit), APE
- Audio Output
- Subwoofer out – Max 3V RMS output, Frequency Response: 250 Hz
- Speaker out – 50W per channel @ 4 Ohms
- Misc – Power button, Rotary encoder for volume control, IR receiver, LEDs for Bluetooth and input sources
- Power Input – 24V/4.16A, 32V optional
- Dimensions – 185 x 155 x 50mm (aluminum alloy enclosure)
- Weight – 900 grams
The Arylic B50 Bluetooth amplifier can be controlled through the GO CONTROL app for Android or iOS that offers playback control, EQ control, input mode switching, and a user-friendly Bluetooth connection wizard. Advanced users can also make use the of ACPWorkbench audio tuning tool for further customization such as adjustment of the frequency on each channel, adjustment of the left and right audio channels’ balance, customization of EQ settings, and more.
Arylic is taking pre-orders for the B50 all-in-one Bluetooth audio amplifier and transmitter for $111.20 or a 20% discount from the $139 standard price. The discounted price is valid until shipping start on February 15, 2023.
This account is for paid-for, sponsored posts. We do not collect any commission on sales, and content is usually provided by the advertisers themselves, although we sometimes write it for our clients.
5 Replies to “Arylic B50 – A Qualcomm QCC3040 based Bluetooth stereo amplifier with audio transmitter (Sponsored)”
I can not really see the use case. It is too weak for an amplifier and for a preamplifier there are not the best input/output.
You could use Rpi 4B + HifiBerry DAC2 HD hat instead. It can be connected to a 2x1000W amplifier and two SVS PB-16 Ultra for a decent stereo music experience.
Does it do ble auracast?
I bought a cheaper (~$25) t-amp with a USB DAC in it on Amazon, for use with some cheap speakers from Best Buy. I was quite happy with it.
But these are mainly useful with very small speakers. For larger sets you need more than 100 watts RMS per channel.