UPDF is an all-in-one PDF editor that can read, annotate, edit and sync, convert, encrypt, sign, and organize PDFs. It’s a cross-platform software that works on Mac OS, Windows, Android, and iOS with one license working on all operating systems.
The developers also plan to release AI features next month to automatically translate, summarize, write, rewrite, explain, and proofread PDFs quickly using the latest artificial intelligence development, but users can already benefit from a 56% discount for UDPF Pro as part of the Father’s Day promotion for which we’ll provide more detail at the end of this post.
Key features of UPDF PDF Editor
- View and Read PDF – UPDF supports basic features of PDF readers such as opening and reading PDFs, printing PDF, searching for a text query, or even displaying a PDF as a slideshow.
- Edit and Sync PDF – As an advanced PDF editor, the program can also edit text, images, links, watermarks, backgrounds, headers & footers, and so on. With UPDF Cloud support, you can easily synchronize your PDF files across your desktop and mobile platforms.
- Annotate PDF – UPDF also has plenty of annotation options to offer including highlight/underline, strikethrough, create textboxes, sticky notes, stamps/stickers, etc… It can also do with various shares and pencil styles.
- Convert PDF – The program can also convert your PDF files into other formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, image files such as PNG, JPEG, BMP, etc…, plain text and rich text format (RTF) for easy editing on common text editors, and HTML/XML formats. The conversion module also supports OCR to recognize text in scanned PDFs and convert them to editable text with over 38 languages supported
- Protect PDF – UDPF program lets users set permission passwords/set open passwords to protect their most important documents.
- Organize PDF – The software also enables users to organize their PDF by reordering pages, deleting pages, inserting new pages, splitting pages, extracting pages, replacing pages, rotating pages, etc…
- Create, Sign PDFs, and Fill out PDF Forms – Finally, UPDF supports the creation of PDF forms for surveys with each user providing his/her own information and signature.
UPDF Pro provides a wider range of features compared to Adobe Acrobat Standard and Pro, but at a fraction of the cost, as you can see from the comparison table below.
The license price for UPDF in the table above is the standard price, but a special offer is available to readers of CNX Software with a 56% off promotion, or $29.99 per year after discount, or $43.99 for a perpetual license that works on four devices running Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and/or Android. The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, and you can also consider trying the free version of UPDF for evaluation which will add a watermark to files before purchasing the Pro version.
This account is for paid-for, sponsored posts. We do not collect any commission on sales, and content is usually provided by the advertisers themselves, although we sometimes write it for our clients.