Habey EMB-3700 Embedded Board Features AMD G-Series SoC
AMD recently announced their G-Series SoC family that combines a CPU, a GPU, and a controller hub into a single chip, as ARM has been doing for a while, and more products based on the platform are entering the marketplace. I’ve already written about Win Enterprises MB-60830 and Netboard A10 single board computers, and today I’ll introduce another option with Habey EMB-3700, a 3.5″ embedded board that targets applications such as digital signage, point-of-sale (PoS), industrial automation, machine to machine, in-vehicle telemetry, and medical technology.
- GX-420CA quad core @ 2.0GHz (25W TDP) with Radeon HD8400E or
- GX-415GA quad core @ 1.5GHz (15W TDP) with Radeon HD8330E or
- GX-210HA dual core @ 1.0GHz (9W TDP) with Radeon HD810E
- System Memory – 1x 204-Pin DDR3 SODIMM, up to 4GB (ECC) RAM
- Storage – 2x 6Gb/s SATA 3.0 connectors
- Video Output:
- HDMI up to 1920 x 1200
- VGA up to 2048 x 1536
- 18/24bit LVDS Internal Header up to 1600 x 1900
- Dual independent display support: VGA+HDMI or HDMI+LVDS
- Audio I/O – HD audio (Realtek ALC892) with line-in/out, mic-in
- Connectivity – 2x Gb Ethernet (Realtek RTL8111E), support for 3G and Wi-Fi modules.
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 ports
- Serial ports – 4x RS-232 headers, 1x RS-232/422/485 header, and 1x RS-232 DB9 (optional)
- Expansion – Mini-PCIe socket with SIM socket and optional mSATA support
- Misc – 8-Bit GPIO, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, wake on LAN, watchdog timer, and TPM encryption/security support
- Power input – 12V DC
- Dimensions – 146 x 102mm “3.5-inch embedded form-factor”
- Temperature range – Operating: 0 to 60°C. Storage: -40 to 60°C
The company mentions the board features “AMD Embedded G-Series SOC processor family with 6W-25W TDP options”, which implied it should support more than the 3 processors (9W to 25W TDP) listed in the specifications. They do not mention operating systems or software support, but I’m pretty sure Linux and Windows (Embedded) should be support on this boards.
The company’s website does not indicate price or availability either. You may find a bit more information on Habey USA EMB-3700 page.