If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to develop applications for Android but reading books bores you, you now have the chance to teach yourself Android software development with 200 video tutorials (about 20 hours).
The videos have been uploaded to ChangingTheUnknown Youtube channel and can be accessed via TheNewBoston – Android playlist.
To give you an idea of what you’ll learn, here are the titles of the first 10 tutorials:
- Download and Install the Java JDK
- Installing Eclipse and Setting up the ADT
- Installing Android SDK and Set up Emulator
- Setting up an Android Project
- Overview of Project and Adding Folders
- Introduction to Layouts in XML
- Creating A Button in XML and Adding an ID
- Setting up Variables and Referencing XML ids
- Set up a Button with OnClickListener
- Using setText method for our button
You can watch the first tutorial: “Android Application Development Tutorial – 1 – Download and Install the Java JDK” below.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
Thanks a ton!! buddy.. your videos will save a lot time of ours.. thanks again..