Talks will be selected by attended among the following proposals:
- From Publisher to Platform – the role of OpenSource in engaging with developers by Oscar Clark, Papaya Mobile.
- Reality of Mobile Advertising by Terence Eden, Inmobi.
- OpenGLES2 & Android QEMU Emulator by Jonathan White and Jose Commins, Accenture.
- Enhancing User Experience with HTC: 3D, Pen, and Audio Lance Nanek, HTC.
- Cisco Workshop by Marcus O’Sullivan, Cisco.
- OpenGL & NDK by Ashraf Hegab, Orange.
- Fed up with trying to make pay per download pay back? Try API revenue share by James Parton, o2.
- (Re)Branding Headache? Here’s your Pain Killer by Joana Cruz e Costa, Masabi.
- Smooth and User Friendly UI and Greendroid by Cyril Mottier
- Haptics by Bob Heubel, Immersion.
- Fusing Creativity and Technology by Ben Scott-Robinson, We Love Mobile.
- How to develop with Agencies by Grant Kemp, We Love Mobile.
- Developing Applications for Android Smartphones by Sybase
- Cross-platform Development without HTML5 by Simon Monk, Meme apps.
Several Android developers will demo their application. The list of participants is not finalized yet.
There will be different apps categories such as enterprise and augmented reality and developers groups such as Londroid, Paris Android usergroup…
- 9:05 – Keynote: Predictions Sure To Go Wrong! – Commonsware: Mark Murphy
- 9:35 – Keynote – Cisco: Tim Stone
- 10:15 – Using Hidden APIs – Sony Ericsson: Erik Hellman
- 10:55 – Concurrency And Multi-Core & Honeycomb – Funky Android: Al Sutton
- 11:50 – Monetizing Android apps for the BlackBerry PlayBook – BlackBerry: Sanyu Kiruluta
- 12:30 – Choosing the right augmented reality platform – Augmented Planet: Lester Madden, moderator, Qualcomm: Michael Gervautz – panelist, Play Nicely: Scott Flectcher – panelist and Kudan: Jan Warnstam – panelist
- 14:10 – Keynote: Using device APIs to expand market reach – HTC: Bruce Jones & Dario Laverde
- 14:50 – Android & Automotive – Accenture: Emlyn Howell
- 15:30 – Implementing INQ Switch – INQ: Michael Smith
- 16:25 – Motion Recognition with Android Devices – Sfonge Ltd: Gabor Paller
- 17:05 – Kick-starting Android Application Development – Qype: Matthias Kaeppler
- 17:45 – Closing keynote : Android Market for Developers – Google: Richard Hyndmann
- 10:15 – The experience is everything: Strategic UX -Tigerspike: Greg Taylor
- 10:55 – Excellence in the Android User Experience – Google: Nick Butcher
- 11:50 – Android Gaming – CodeSurgeon: Mustafa Isik
- 12:30 – Gaming and Bluevia – BlueVia: Yosi Taguri
- 14:50 – Animation and ARToolkit – Engineers: Ivan Trajkovic
- 15:30 – App rewrite case study: Touchnote for Android – Little Fluffy Toys: Kenton Price
- 16:25 – Time to Take a Tablet – ribot: Antony Ribot
- 17:05 – Android Design Patterns – Closertag: Giorgio Venturi
- 10:15 – Making Sense of In-App Billing – Robot Media: Hermes Pique
- 10:55 – Kick Start Your Android App Revenues – Inneractive: Itay Gadot
- 11:50 – Living in a world of multiple app-stores! – Androidpit & WIP: Caroline Lewko & Tobias Appel
- 12:30 – 3D Advertising – Inmobi: Terence Eden
- 14:50 – Mobile Enterprise Security And Device Management – Goode Intelligence: Alan Goode
- 15:30 – Android Development for Enterprise: the B2B Story – SwiftKey: Ben Medlock
- 16:25 – Android in Enterprise – Accenture: Johnathan White
- 17:05 – Panel : Android in Enterprise – Goode Intelligence: Alan Goode – Moderator, OTAMate: Carl Whalley – Panelist, Enterproid: Alexander Trewby – Panelist, NetTek: Steve Kennedy – Panelist and Sybase: Edwin van der Voort – Panelist
- 10:15 – Open Intents – Historify And Other Aggregating Apps – Friedger Müffke
- 10:55 – Reforming Addicts Or iOS To Android Made Easy – Kieran Gutteridge
- 11:50 – How To Run A Private Beta On The Android Market – Lightbox: Thai Tran
- 12:30 -The Geeksphone Story – Geeksphone: Javier Agüera
- 14:50 – Android’s Message-Driven Architecture – Novoda: Carl-Gustaf Harroch
- 15:30 – Steps to Best Beta Releases – Bugsense: Konstantinos Polychronis
- 16:25 – Massively Scalable c2dm with QoS and SLAs – Urban Air Ship: Dylan Boyd
- 17:05 – Test-Driving Android Applications with Roboelectric – Pivotal Labs: Joseph Moore
You can still register to the conference. Super Early Bird (50 GBP) and Early Bird Tickets (150 GBP) are sold out, but you can still purchase a “conference” ticket for 200 GBP or a student ticket for 50 GBP (or free with sponsor).
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|