When Rockchip RK3188 powered mini PC started to show up in March 2013, many were priced around $90, which some shops aggressively (and temporarily) pricing UG007B at $74. But it’s now possible to purchase QC802, a quad core mini PC with 2GB RAM and 8GB Flash, for just $61.75 excluding shipping from a seller with good feedback. Adding shipping will bring it to about $70 depending where you live, but applying “registernewbuyer5” coupon brings it back to $65 or even a bit less. QC802 is by far the cheap RK3188 device I’ve found.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3188 quad core Cortex A9 @ 1.6 Ghz + Mali-400MP4 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8 GB internal flash + micro SD slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 2.1
- Video Output – HDMI (male)
- USB – 1x USB Host 2.0, 2x micro USB ports including one for power, one USB Host.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|