Telechips TCC892X/TCC893X Android 4.2.2 SDK Leaked

I’ve been informed that an Android 4.2.2 SDK for Telechips TCC892x and the newer TCC893x (TCC8930, TCC8933, TCC8935) dual core SoCs has been leaked on the Internet. The file (v13.03_r1-tcc-android-4.2.2.tar.bz2) is a 2.7GB tarball, and appears to be a full SDK. You can download the file here if you are interested.

Telechips_TCC8935_make_menuconfigAfter extraction, there’s 6.7 GB of data in the following directories:

40M ./libcore 5.8M ./docs 31M ./ndk
5.0M ./gdk 1.2G ./frameworks 324K ./pdk
95M ./development 18M ./bionic 544M ./kernel
228M ./device 106M ./hardware 24M ./bootable
295M ./packages 55M ./sdk 151M ./cts
2.4G ./prebuilts 1.7G ./external 40M ./dalvik
9.1M ./system 108K ./libnativehelper 6.9M ./build
104K ./abi 47M ./vendor

The linux kernel is based on Linux 3.1.10, and there are a few config files to choose from with configs forh HDMI TV dongles, micro PCs, STBs, and evaluation boards for TCC8930, TCC8935, TCC8920 and TCC8925.

YJ8925T boards supports HDMI and CVBS video output, UPC support HDMI only, and others support HDMI, CVBS, and component outputs.

You’ll also find a few details about the platforms in the bootloader (bootable/bootloader/lk/target/tcc8930st_evm/rules.mk):

There are also several build options for Android:

You can run lunch to find out which Telechips builds are available, and start the build.

Run make -j10 to start the build.

full_tcc893x-eng fails to buid, and full_m805_893x-eng as well with the error:

Following instructions found @ https://community.freescale.com/thread/303944, you can just  edit frameworks/base/core/java/com/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils.java, and remove line 1280 “* @deprecated”.

The build will go further, but stops with:

You can remove the complete “SmsMessage” class in 17.txt, and run make update-api, before carrying on with, and hopefully completing, the build.

Documentation related to Telechips TCC893x SoCs is available in ./vendor/telechips/documents/common/pdf/ directory:
Telechips_TCC893X_DocumentationYou’ll also find tools and binaries in ./vendor/telechips/ directory.

Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon
Advertisements
newest most voted
adem
adem
6 years ago

i just want ask a very silly question why would some one download the sdk and what would they do with it thanks

onebir
onebir
6 years ago

Hey, this means micro PCs using this chip? Can you tell from the SDK what kind of hardware they will have?

adem
adem
6 years ago

i bought it yesterday it cost me around $65 aus i hope its worth it for a dual core because i could have bout a mk908 for the same price or maybe cheaper. but then i bought because i don’t have this chip-set and it will be a first for me and i can check out video content and xbmc support.

rafael duarte
rafael duarte
6 years ago

adem :

What’s your first impression, plead let us known
Thanks

adem
adem
6 years ago

@rafael duarte

for now i think if it work as it should it would be a very good android media box because for the price range it includes a Ethernet port. and given the lack of firmware and xbmc support that you get with allwinner products i think this android box should do good.

but i will do a unboxing and a user experience video for you guys

adem
adem
6 years ago

this seller is trying to get more money from me saying he made a mistake with shipping. but i dont believe him plzz avoid this seller guys 🙁 just a heads up

rafael duarte
rafael duarte
6 years ago

@adem
Looking forward for the video

trackback

[…] * Telechips TCC8900 SDK […]

Fabricio
Fabricio
4 years ago

Download link is down. Could anyone upload it again? Thanks!!

Scruck
Scruck
2 years ago

I’m looking for this SDK, but all the links I found are dead.
Can somebody upload and give me a link please?

thank you so much!

steel_eel
steel_eel
1 year ago

I’m also looking for this SDK. Do you have it somewhere in your archives?)

spooky
spooky
2 years ago

Hi,

I’m looking for this SDK, but all the links I found are dead.
Can somebody upload and give me a link please?

thank you so much!

tom
tom
1 year ago

Download link is down. Could anyone upload it again?

HRM
HRM
19 days ago

Hi! I know 6 years have passed, but now I’m starting to get into linux and really want to compile and reflash my cx-01 with newer kernel and possibly update the existing software. There’s no point in doig so, but the knowledge is what I’m after.So I have successfully compiled the kernel with the help of cnxsoft’s article and now I would like to play around with the Android SDK, but unfortunately the download link is broken 🙁 could someone suggest some mirror or reupload the archive?

Zeta Chiro
Zeta Chiro
18 days ago

As HRM has said, 6 years. Its 2020 and I also have been playing around with Linux and want to use the SDK for reviving an old TVpad. Would greatly appreciate if someone could re-upload the SDK or something. I’ve searched for days with no possible way to find a download for this.

Advertisements