A new BRIX system / Ultra compact PC kit has shown up on GIGABYTE website. GB-BXBT-2807 is powered by Intel Celeron N2807 which, with 4.3W TDP, is one of the most energy efficient Bay Trail processor, supports up to 8GB RAM, 2.5″ SATA drives, and comes with both HDMI and VGA output.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N2807 dual core processor at 1.58 GHz (Burst: 2.17GHz) with Intel HD graphics. 4.3W TDP
- System Memory – 1x SO-DIMM DDR3L 1.35V slot @ 1333MHz up to 8GB
- Storage -2.5″ SATA HDD (7.5/9mm thickness)
- Video Output
- VGA – Up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
- HDMI – Up to 1920 x 1600 @ 60Hz (HDMI 1.4a)
- Audio – HDMI, headphone/microphone jack, Realtek ALC283 codec.
- Connectivity – Gigabit LAN (Realtek RTL8111G), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 (AW-NB159H module)
- USB – 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Expansion Slot – 1 x Half-size mini-PCIe slot occupied by the WiFi+BT card
- Misc – Kensington lock slot, VESA Bracket included (75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm)
- Power Supply – DC 12V/2.5A
- Complete product – 56.1 mm x 107.6 mm x 114.4 mm
- Motherboard – 100 x 105 mm
Availability and pricing are not known at this point. More information may be available on GIGABYTE GB-BXBT-2807 product page.
Thanks to TLS for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.