Most of currently announced Rockchip RK3288 based Android mini PCs comes in box form factor, rather than in HDMI stick form factor, but I’ve been informed that MK903V is one of the first HDMI stick based on the latest Rockchip quad core Cortex A17 SoC.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3288 quad core CortexA17 @ 1.8 GHz (likely 1.6 GHz or lower) + Mali-T764 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 /3.0, and OpenCL 1.1
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32 GB)
- Connectivity – dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz) with external Wi-Fi antenna, and Bluetooth 4.0 (AP6330)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 output (male) up to 4k2k @ 60 fps
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 2x micro USB ports (1x OTG, 1x for power)
- Misc – Firmware update button (pinhole).
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
Thanks to Gabe for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.