XBMC developers have just released XBMC 13.2, which could be one of the latest, if not the latest release, under the name XBMC, before Kodi 14 makes it debut. Since it’s only a minor release (13.x), there aren’t any new features, only bug fixes, and it should be safe to upgrade from older 13.x release on various supported operating systems and probably, except possibly in some Android TV boxes where you may have a custom version of Android specific to your hardware / SoC.
- Fix audio problems with pass-through on OSX
- Crash in Android if an app is favourite, then uninstalled from system.
- Fix crash in Android when entering programs menu in some skins
- Bitstream conversion fix for some BD mkv iso rips
- Fix labelcontrols with autowidth set were always marked as dirty (re-render)
- Update included PVR add-on
- Set “remote as keyboard” default to true for Android
- Fix FTP TLS not working
- Fix some disappearing characters on Mac OSX
- Fix onplaybackstarted event for external players
- Don’t show OSD menu DVD menu with mouse/touch
- GetText and delete sound option for add-on developers
- Fix wrong sample-rate selection on OSX
- Fix optical usb devices with > 2 channels on OSX
- Fix firewall popups in OSX on start-up
- Make the fake full-screen option only visible when running OSX snowleopard
- Fix overlapping subtitles
- Fix accented letters. Example: “VARIéS” rather than “VARIÉS”
- Prompt for master pin in case the add-on manager is locked
- Update GUI translations
- Update included add-ons
- Fixed several bugs and memory leaks
Thanks to Harley.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.