Meego-T01 is an HDMI TV Stick based on Intel Atom Z3735G/F quad core processor that sells for about $100 + shipping, but it now has a big brother called Meego P01 with the same Intel Atom Z3735G, 2GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC and various port, that sells for $125.50 including shipping for the next 24 hours. Normal price is listed as being $251, but that’s most probably a lie as most other discount for Aliexpress 11.11 day sales festival. Nevertheless, I still believe it’s a good deal for $125.50, just not 50% discount as the listing implies.
- SoC – Intel Atom Z3735F “Bay Trail” quad core processor @ 1.33 GHz (Bust freq: 1.83 GHz) with Intel HD graphics (2W TDP)
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3L
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm microphone jack
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB host ports
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Misc – Power button, 2x LED on front panel.
- Dimensions – 189 x 128 x 19 mm
- Weight – N/A
This mini PC can run either Windows 8.1 or Android. I’m not sure if the system duals boot or not, and how people can switch between operating systems (if possible).
Thanks to Gabe yet again for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|