Merrii Technology is having some fun churning out Allwinner A80 development boards, and after A80 OptimusBoard, H8 Hummingbird, here comes H88 HummingBird. The new board is somewhat similar to H8, but is quite larger, and features 4GB RAM, built-in GPS, and a few other goodies.
- SoC – AllWinner A80 octa-core processor with 4x Cortex 15, 4x Cortex A7 cores in big.LITTLE configuration with Imagination Technologies PowerVR GC6230 GPU compliant with OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/11, OpenCL 1.1, and DirectX 9.3
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB internal storage (Hynix H27UCG8T2BTRBC), micro SD slot up to 32 GB
- Video Output/ Display Interfaces
- HDMI 1.4 up to 4K UHD resolution
- RGB/LVDS interface
- EDP LCD + TP interface
- MIPI LCD interface
- VGA output
- Audio – HDMI, headphone jack,LINE-IN,
- Camera I/F – Parallel and MIPI CSI interface. Integrated 16MP camera
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (Realtek RTL8211D/E), dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n & Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with external antenna
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 OTG, 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Debugging – UART, JTAG
- mini PCIe slot for 4G module
- Header with access to GPIOs, ADC, HSIC, UART, SPI, I2C and Power Signals
- Misc – IR receiver, reset and power LEDs, power switch, Reset, power and u-boot buttons, 6x ADC keys, RTC with battery
- Power Supply – 12V via power barrel, battery, or 4V via USB OTG port; PMIC: AXP806 + AXP809 PMIC
- Dimensions – 188 x 155 x 35 mm
Thanks to mininodes for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.