CSQ CSW9 is a thin Intel Celeron J1900 “Bay Trail” based mini PC that also comes with a 500GB internal hard drive, 2GB RAM, VGA and HDMI video output, and sells for a little over $200 on Aliexpress.
Complete hardware specifications are as follows:
- SoC – Intel Celeron J1900 Quad core processor @ 2.0 GHz (base) / 2.41 GHz (Burst) with Intel HD graphics (10W TDP)
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3L (Apparently SO-DIMM, so it might be upgradeable?)
- Storage – 2.5″ 500GB SATA hard drive + micro SD card slot + optional 32GB to 128GB eMMC flash
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4a + VGA
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet as option?), 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio – Realtek ALC269 HD audio codec, 1x headphone jack
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port.
- Misc – IR receiver, power button, and power LED
- Power Supply – 19V/2.1A
- Battery – 2,000 mAh (only claimed by one seller)
- Dimensions – 153.4 x 153.4 x 38 mm
- Weight – 440 grams
There are quite a few optional features, so it’s not always clear what’s included, but I understand you should at least get an Intel Celeron J1900 system with 2 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD (no eMMC), Ethernet, and all other ports show on the pictures.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.