I’ve previously written about Allwinner V10 and V15 SoC for video applications such as cameras, digital video recorder, and so on. So far, I’ve not found devices based on these, but Allwinner already announced another V-series processor with Allwinner V3 designed for Action camera recording up to 1080p resolution at 70 frames per second.
- CPU – ARM Cortex-A7 @1.2GHz
- 16-bit DDR3/LPDDR3/DDR3L SDRAM controller, up to 1333Mbps
- 16-bit DDR2 up to 800Mbps, 16-bit LPDDR2 up to 1066Mbps
- up to 2GB RAM
- Video / Picture
- Integrated ISP up to 8M pixels (HawkView ISP)
- 2 channel outputs for display and encoding respectively
- Supports various input and output formats
- Supports AE/AF/AWB
- Saturation adjustment, 2D/3D noise reduction, defect pixel correction, and distortion correction
- Audio Codec
- Integrated 92dB audio codec
- 2x ADC channels and 2x DAC channels
- 3x MIC-in, stereo Line-in, headphone output and stereo line-out output
- Interfaces – 4-lane MIPI CSI, parallel CSI, RGB/LVDS LCD controller, EMAC with PHY
- Supports WiFi or 3G/4G connectivity
The company provides Linux or Camdroid OS, a lightweight port of Android by Allwinner.
The first Allwinner V3 based action cameras should hit the shelf before summer.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|