After RK3288 Chromebooks and Chromebit announcement yesterday, another Chrome OS device has been unveiled with Acer Chromebase, a 21.5″ All-in-one Chrome OS computer powered by Nvidia Tegra K1 quad core Cortex A15 processor.
- SoC – Nvidia Tegra K1 SoC with 4-Plus-1 quad-core ARM Cortex A15 CPU, and Kepler GPU with 192 CUDA cores
- System Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – 16GB internal storage + 100 GB on Google Drive storage (free for two years)
- Display – 21.5″ touch screen display (10 point touch); Resolution: 1920×1080; viewing angle: 178 deg.
- Video Output – HDMI port.
- Audio – HDMI, 3W audio speakers
- Connectivity – 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – USB 3.0/ 2.0 ports
- Camera – Front facing HD camera
Acer all-in-one computer is apparently only the second Chromebase product, after LG Chromebase, and the first to include a touchscreen.
Acer Chromebase will available in North America and Asia Pacific in Q2 2015 with pricing unknown so far.