We’ve had a first glimpse at RK3368 Android TV Boxes when Rockchip showcased X6 TV box during one of their events. However, that box was targeting the Chinese market only, but Eny Technology informed me they are about to launch EKB368 TV box destined to overseas markets.
Eny EKB368 specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3368 octa core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz with PowerVR G6110 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 1.x/2.0/3.x, OpenGL 3.2, DirectX 9.3, OpenCL 1.2 EP, and Renderscript
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3 (Option: 1GB)
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash (Options: 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB) + micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 (AP6335 by default)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
Pricing is not public yet, but the box should start selling next month. To get a rough idea of the price, Gabe found out CSA90 TV box also powered by RK3368, but with only 1GB RAM, sells for $76.99 including shipping by EMS, so at least pricing of RK3368 mini PCs should be fairly competitive.
You can also visit Eny’s EBK368 product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.