We’ve had many Bay Trail-T HDMI TV stick in the past year, but recently some Cherry Trail low power mini PCs such as Tronsmart Ara X5 and MeegoPad T04 have started to hit the virtual shelves, and now Asus is the first company to announce a Cherry Trail HDMI TV Stick, and it’s pretty good looking, although its shaper reminds me of fluorescent markers…
- SoC – Unamed Intel Cherry Trail processor
- Memory & Storage – Single eMCP chip with 2GB DDRL3 and 32GB eMMC (no micro SD slot)
- Video Output – HDMI
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x micro USB port (for power)
- Power Supply – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 138 x 15 x 14 mm
- Weight – 70 grams
The stick will run Windows 10, and the company has not decided whether it will be actively or passively cooled yet.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|