This week-end, I quickly mentioned MeegoPad T08 projector while announced MeegoPad T07 TV Stick Indiegogo campaign, so today, I’ll have a closer as the Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” based Windows 10 projector.
- SoC – Intel Atom qual core “Cherry Trail” x5-z8300 or z5-8500 processor with Intel HD Gen8 graphics
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3L-1600
- Storage – 32 to 64 GB eMMC storage + micro SD card
- Projector – 1280 x 800 resolution, up to 110″ screen projection, 400 lumens, and optional touchscreen support
- Video – HDMI input or output? port
- Audio – HDMI, headphone jack, JBL speakers
- Connectivity – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power button
- Battery – 10,400 or 12,000 mAh battery
- Power Supply – 5V
- Dimensions – 139 x 79 x 16 mm
The project will run Windows 10, and I’m not sure whether Linux would work with the projector due to the drivers involved. Some parts of the specs imply both HDMI input and HDMI output are available, but pictures of the device tell a different story, and it’s unclear whether HDMI input or output is used here.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.