Tronsmart BJ19 is a barebone mini PC powered by Intel Celeron J1900 quad core “Bay Trail-D” processor with SO-DIMM slots for memory, and a SATA interface for a 2.5″ hard drive or SSD in a form factor similar to Intel NUC. It was launched last year, but GeekBuying is probably getting rid of stock, as it is selling it for just $59.99 shipped.
- SoC – Intel Celeron J1900 Quad core processor @ 2.0 GHz (base) / 2.41 GHz (burst) with Intel HD graphics (10W TDP)
- System Memory – DDR3L 1333/1666 MHz SO-DIMM slot
- Storage – 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD
- Video Output – mini HDMI + mini DisplayPort
- Audio – mini HDMI, 3.5 mm jack for headphone and MIC-in
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, mPCIe Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) and Bluetooth 4.0 module
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port.
- Misc – Power button, power LED
- Power Supply – 19V/2.1A
- Dimensions – 116.6 x 112 x 5.1 mm
- Weight – ~360 grams
Thanks to Peter for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
8 Replies to “Tronsmart BJ19 Mini PC based on Intel Celeron J1900 Sells for $60 (Promo)”
It would be a perfekt media mini PC for me if they would make something like this with a fanless case. — they are out of stock —
Indeed it’s a great device, and cheap too, and now the actual heck, BIOS or UEFI ?
Out of stock… dangg
dang just missed it 😀
UEFI, i have one. Too many problems to install limux and by the moment only 1280 not full hd. See the tronsmart forum before buy.
J1900 is one of the SOCs that have problems with the later Linux kernels. I have had good results with Debian 8.3, it also runs noticably cooler than Ubuntu or Mint. Too bad none left.
The page now mentions it is $ 129.99 🙁
and still out of stock…
Out of stock on 3/16, figure it will not come back in stock.