Many Braswell mini PCs have been launched in the last year, and usually we’d see 1U rack used by processor specifically designed for server such as Intel Xeon or Atom Avoton, but thanks to Axiomtek NA343R , we’ve not got a 1U rackmount server powered by Intel Celeron N3160 processor part of the Braswell family.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N3160 quad-core processor @ 1.6 GHz / 2.24 GHz (Burst frequency) with Intel HD graphics 400 with 12EU (4W SDP / 6W TDP)
- System Memory – 1x SO-DIMM DDR3L-1600 for up to 8GB RAM
- Storage – 1x CFast, 1x 2.5″ SATA HDD. optional 3.5″ SATA HDD
- Video Output – Optional VGA port
- Connectivity – 6x Gigabit Ethernet via Intel i211 Ethernet controller, one group of LAN bypass function.
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Power switch, status LEDs, 1x RJ45 console port, watchdog timer,two fans
- Power Supply – Open frame 65W
- Operating Temperature Range – 0°C ~ +45°C
- Dimensions – 430 x 250 x 44 mm
- Weight – 7 kg
The server supports Windows 7, WES7, Windows 8/10, WE8S, and Linux distributions. The BIOS is redirected to the console port, and one group of LAN bypass function ensures connectivity in the event of power outage.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.