In a recent list of Amlogic S912 TV boxes we found out that factory prices ranged between $47 to $54 for typical devices with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, but you can only get those price by buying in quantities, and they don’t include shipping. However, GearBest has just informed me they lowered Beelink GT1 prices to $55.99 shipped with GBGT1 coupon, which – provided the box works well – looks like a good bargain.
Beelink GT1 specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz with ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a
- Audio Output – HDMI and optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 9.6 x 9.6 x 1.6 cm
- Weight – 180g
Just like other S912 devices, GT1 runs Android 6.0, and supports 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264 video playback. It sells with an infrared remote control, an HDMI Cable, a power adapter, and a user’s manual in English.
In my case, shipping shows as “unregistered air mail”, so you may want to spend $1.5 to make sure it is shipped with “registered airmal” in order to avoid loss/stolen package. It can’t find GT1 on other Chinese e-retailers for now.