We already know Amlogic S912 TV boxes are coming, after several Amlogic S912 TV box boards surfaced, and products such as Qintaix Q912, and Beelink GT1 were announced. So it’s no surprise that Rikomagic has announced their own Amlogic S912 TV box with MK22.
Rikomagic MK22 Specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz with ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 and AV ports
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to [email protected]
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg, and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB OTG port
- Misc – IR receiver, power button
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & weight – TBD
The box will run Android 6.0 with Google, and either custom launcher or Android home screen (user selectable), and come pre-loaded with Kodi with support for hardware decoding. MK22 will ship with HDMI and AV cables, an USB cable, the power supply, a remote control, and a user’s manual.
The company did not provide any availability, nor price information. MK22 does not have a product page on their website either, but should eventually be listed on Rikomagic Android PC page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.