Webduino Smart board reminds me of Witty ESP8266 board with its RGB LED and photocell sensor, but the design is a little different, and does not come with an extra USB to TTL board, as it’s designed to be programmed over the air using Blockly Editor.
Webduino Smart specifications:
- WiFi Module – AI Thinker ESP-12F module with Espressif ESP8266 WiSoC
- Connectivity – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2x 8-pin headers with GPIOs, ADC (Connected to Photocell), UART, VCC, 3.3V, GND, and Reset.
- USB – 1x micro USB port for power
- Misc – Photo resistor, RGB LED, micro switch button for firmware upgrade (connected to GPIO 4)
- Dimensions – 3 x 2.5 cm (See comparison to AA and AAA batteries below)
I could not find information about price and availability yet, but eventually the information should be shown in Webduino.io website, where they sell their older Webduino boards, shields, and kit in Taiwan. Banana Pi also have a dedicated forum page, and we should expect them to sell the board worldwide once it’s launched.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|