There are already several Amlogic Android TV boxes with dual tuner on the market, but so far you could not use both tuner at the same time, for example using one to watch live TV, and another to record TV [Update: WeTek Play 1st generation based on Amlogic AML87426-MX can do that]. Amlogic S905D is supposed to change that, and Datamax DM145S is the first device I’ve seen featuring the new processor.
- SoC – Amlogic S905D Quad Core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with ARM Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 8 GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a + AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV and optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wifi, optional Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Tuner – Combination of DVB-C/T2, DVB-S2, ATSC or ISDB-T
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 115 x 115 x 28 mm
- Weight – 200g
The device runs Android 6.0
I could not find the box for sale anywhere yet, but DM145S is listed on the company’s hybrid TV boxes page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|