Rikomagic R1 may look like a Android TV box from some angles, but it’s actually a mini projector powered by Rockchip RK3128 quad core processor, with 1GB RAM, 32GB storage, with many of the port of featuring found on a TV box, plus a 854×480 DLP LED projector.
Rikomagic R1 projector specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3128 quad core Cortex A7 processor @ 1.2 GHz with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- System memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 32GB NAND flash + micro SD slot up to 32GB
- DLP technology with 0.3″ DMD + RGB LED with 1000 lumens (TBC), likely based on Texas Instruments DLP3000.
- Resolution – 854×480 (WVGA)
- Contrast ratio – 2000:1
- Projection – Area – 30 to 120″; distance: 1 to 5 meters; ratio: 1.19:1
- Keystone correction – automatic, vertical: -/+ 40 degrees
- Manual focus
- Video Input – HDMI 1.4 port
- Audio – 3.5mm earphone jack, built-in speaker(s)
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 1x USB OTG port
- Misc – IR receiver, touchpad on top of enclosure, power button, reset pinhole
- Power Supply – 5V/2.5A via power barrel
- Battery – 5,000 mAh @
- Dimensions – 137 x 82 x 24mm
The projector runs Android 4.4, and ships with an HDMI cable, an IR remote control, a power supply, and a tripod.
Rikomagic R1 is not for sale yet, but considering Doogee P1 goes for about $160, I’d expect the new projector to be little more expensive due to the extra features. More details may be available on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
One Reply to “Rikomagic R1 mini Projector Runs Android 4.4 on Rockchip RK3128 Quad Core Processor”
For sale on Aliexpress for $250 shipped with DHL -> https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/RKM-R1-Newest-MINI-LED-Projector-DLP-32G-for-smart-Home-Theater-Cinema-Movie-Video/810525_32793390668.html