YwRobot MB102 is a popular power supply for breadboards delivering 5V or 3.3V to both power rails. Bradsprojects’ Toaster power supply offers similar functionalities but beside outputting just 5V or 3.3V, it also adds a 5V to 16V variable output, and takes 5V from its micro or mini USB port.Toaster board specifications:
- Input Voltage – 5V via USB Mini and USB Micro port
- Input Current (max) – 1Amp
- Output Voltage 1 – 3.3 Volts
- Output Voltage 2 – 5 Volts
- Output Voltage 3 – Variable 5 Volts to 16 Volts with potentiometer
- Protection – 1.1Amp Resettable Fuse
- Output Connection – Standard Dual Rail Breadboard 2.54mm spacing.
- Dimensions – 50mm x 25mm
You just need a screwdriver and a multimeter to adjust the variable output to your requirement.The Toaster board can be purchased on Tindie for $10 + shipping.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.