Several low power Intel mini PCs coming out of Chinese manufacturers support dual monitor setups, but usually they combine HDMI and VGA with models such as Vorke V1 or MeLE PCG03. Zotac PI330 mini PC powered by an Intel Atom x5-Z8500 processor offers instead dual independent display support via HDMI and DisplayPort connectors.
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8500 quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz / 2.24 GHz) with 2M Cache and Intel Gen8 Graphics
- System Memory – 2GB LPDDR3
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader
- Video Output – DP1.1a, HDMI 1.4b
- Audio – DisplayPort, HDMI and 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power LED,
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 115 x 76 x 20.7 mm
The fanless mini PC is pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home, and ships with a universal power adapter, VESA mounting brackets, two mount screws, one CTIA -> OMTP audio jack adapter, and a O/S Recovery DVD.
Pricing has not been disclosed, but more info may be available at Computex 2016 taking place on May 31 – June 4, in Taipei, Taiwan, and you can also consult Zotac PI330 product page.
Thanks to TLS for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|