HiSilicon Hi3798M V200 processor is a cost-down version of Hi3798C V200 processor with a cheaper Mali-450MP GPU, a single Gigabit Ethernet MAC, a single USB 3.0 port shared with SATA and PCIe interface. One of the first devices with the processor will be Himedia Q30 TV box based on Himedia Q3 design.
- SoC – HiSilicon Hi3798M V200 quad-core ARM Cortex A53 processor with an ARM Mali-450MP GPU supporting OpenGL ES2.0/1.1, OpenVG1.1, EGL, and
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3
- Storage – 8 GB eMMC flash, SD card slot
- Video Output – 1x HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz, 1x composite video (RCA); Imprex 2.0 PQ engine with support for HDR/HLG/SLF/HDR to SDR, BT.709, and BT.2020
- Audio Output – HDMI, stereo audio (RCA), optical S/PDIF port
- Video Engine – HiVXE 2.0 with support for HEVC 10-bit 4Kx2K @ 60 fps, H.264 4K2K @ 30 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (2.4 GHz) with one external antenna
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 host port, 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Power button, power LED, IR receiver
- Power Supply – 12V/2A (TBC)
- Dimensions – 170 x 115.5 x 24.5mm
The TV box runs Android 7.0 operating system with a 1920×1080 user interface. According to a YouTube video, the box should launch later this month, and resellers should already be able to inquire about the device through Alibaba.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|