Axiomtek has just introduced an update to its Braswell based NA343R network appliance with NA345R 1U rackmount network appliance powered by either Intel Celeron N3350 or Intel Atom x5-E3940 Apollo Lake processor, and featuring 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports connected through Intel i211 Ethernet controller, and targeting VPN, network bandwidth controller, and firewall applications.
- SoC (either one)
- System Memory – 1x SO-DIMM DDR3L-1866 up to 8GB RAM non-ECC memory
- Storage – 1x 2.5″ SATA 3.0 HDD, 1x mSATA, one optional 3.5″ SATA HDD, AMI BIOS
- Video Output – HDMI port, optional VGA port
- Connectivity – 6x Gigabit Ethernet via Intel i211 Ethernet controller, one pair of LAN bypass function.
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Serial Console – 1x RS232 RJ45 console port for management
- Misc – Power switch; Power, HDD, GPIO programmable, LAN Bypass, Link/Act LEDs; watchdog timer; one fan; optional LCM module
- Power Supply – Open frame 65W
- Dimensions – 430 x 250 x 44 mm
- Weight – 7 kg
- Operating Temperature Range – 0°C ~ +45°C
- Certifications – FCC class B/CE class B
The product supports Windows 10, and Linux via the Yocto Project.
Axiometek NA345R is shown as “coming soon” on the product page, but the company told me it would be available in June 2017. Pricing has not been disclosed publicly.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.