Back in April, BBen showcased their “Micro computer”, an Apollo Lake mini PC in stick form factor, at the Hong Kong Global Sources Electronics Fair, which was scheduled to launch in July. With about one month delay, the company is now selling Bben MN10 PC Stick starting at $157.30 including with an unlicensed Windows 10 installation, but also offer Windows 10 Home, and Windows 10 Pro for an extra $21.39 and $30.33 respectively.
BBen MN10 HDMI TV stick specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron N3350 dual core processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.4 GHz, 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200 MHz / 650 MHz; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 3 GB DDR3
- Storage – 64 GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 128 GB
- Video Output – HDMI port
- Audio – HDMI + 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Fan and ventilation holes,
- Power Supply – 12V/1.5A via power barrel
- Dimensions – 110.6 x 45.5 x 13.8 mm
- Weight – 70 grams
The specifications are somewhat similar to ECDREAM A9 PC Stick, with the same processor, mostly the same interfaces, and active cooling, but the RAM is limited to 3GB, storage is larger at 64GB, and the BBen model adds an audio jack. MN10 will feel more like an actual stick with a 45.5 mm width compared to 58 mm for ECDREAM model.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.