Allwinner H6 is the latest “Home Entertainment” SoC from the company. Designed for 4K HDR TV boxes and set-top boxes, it supports 6K/4K H.265, H.264 and VP9 hardware video decoding, HDR10 and HLG video processing, and features TS interfaces for digital TV tuners, and high speed interfaces such as USB 3.0 and PCIe.
So far only one device was equipped with the processor: Zidoo H6 Pro TV Box launched last August, and no other companies offers H6 based products. This may be about to change, as Beelink GS1 is now up for pre-order on GeatBest for $69.99 shipped. But if you read the fine prints on the product page, you’ll find a $10 coupon code: GBGS1. Beelink GS1 specifications:
- SoC – AllWinner H6 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor with Mali-T720MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB RAM
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot
- Video Output – 1x HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60hz with HDR support
- Video Playback Support
- H.265/HEVC Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.2 high-tier up to 4K @ 60fps / 6K @ 30 fps
- VP9 Profile 0/2, up to 4K @ 30fps
- H264/AVC BP/MP/HP @ level5.1, MVC, up to 4Kx2K @ 30fps
- SmartColor 3.0 image optimization engine
- Audio I/F – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 9.6 cm x 9.6 cm x 1.6 cm
- Weight – 190 grams
The device runs Android 7.1, and ships with an IR remote control with IR learning function, a HDMI Cable, a power adapter for your country, and an English user manual.
The product is so new, Beelink has not even setup a product page on their website. GearBest expects shipments to start after October 31, 2017.