GIGABYTE has already unveiled several Gemini Lake motherboards, but we’ve now learned the company has also updated their BRIX family of mini PCs with GB-BLCE-4000C model equipped with Intel Celeron N4000 dual core Gemini Lake processor.
The fanless “Ultra Compact PC kit” comes with HDMI and VGA video outputs, support for 2.5″ SATA drives, one DDR4 So-DIMM slot, four USB ports, and more.
GIGABYYRE BRIX Gemini Lake mini PC specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron N4000 dual core processor @ up to 2.6 GHz with Intel UHD Graphics 600; TDP 6W
- System Memory – 1x SO-DIMM DDR4 slot @ up to 2400MHz for 8GB RAM max
- Storage – 1x SATA III bay for 2.5″ HDD/SSD, 7.0/9.5 mm thick
- Video Output
- VGA up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- HDMI 1.4b up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz (TBC)
- Audio – Realtek ALC891 codec, headphone jack, microphone jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (via Realtek RTL8111HS), 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth 4.2 via Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 card
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 type C port
- Expansion Slots – 1x PCIe M.2 NGFF 2230 A-E key slot occupied by the WiFi+BT card
- Misc – 1x Kensington lock slot, power button
- Power Supply – 19V DC / 2.1A
- Dimensions – mini PC: 56.22 mm x 103 mm x 116.52 mm ; motherboard: 104 x 103 mm (how?)
- Temperature Range – 0°C to +35°C
The mini PC is said to support Windows 10 64-bit, and ships with 75×75 and 100x100m VESA brackets to mount behind compatible monitors/TVs. HDMI 1.4b is a little odd, as Gemini Lake processors support HDMI 2.0 natively, although in the past we’ve seen boards adding ah HDMI 2.0 re-timer buffer.
Availability and pricing are unknown as of writing. Visit the product page for more details.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.