Samsung has announced yet another Exynos 7 series application processor with Exynos 9610, built on Samsung’s 10-nanometer (nm) FinFET process, and supporting premium features such as deep learning-based image processing and slow motion video recording at 480 frames per second in full HD.
The SoC includes four Cortex-A73 cores, four Cortex-A53, and Arm Mali-G72MP GPU, a sensor hub based on a Cortex M4F real-time core, an LTE Cat 13 modem, 802.11ac WiFi and more.
- CPU – Quad core Arm Cortex-A73 @ up to 2.3 GHz, quad core Arm Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.6 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory I/F – LPDDR4x
- Storage I/F – UFS 2.1, eMMC 5.1
- Display – Up to WQXGA (2560×1600)
- Camera – Rear: 24MP; Front: 24MP,; Dual Camera: 16+16MP
- Video – 4K UHD 120fps encoding and decoding with HEVC/H.265), H.264, VP9
- LTE Modem – LTE Cat.12 3CA 600Mbps (DL) / Cat.13 2CA 150Mbps (UL)
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, FM Radio
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Process – 10nm FinFET Process
Mass production of the Exynos 7 Series 9610 is expected to start in H2 2018.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|