Samsung has recently introduced a new Exynos 7880 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor with an ARM Mali-T830MP GPU, and an LTE Cat. 7 modem designed for mid-range smartphone.
Samsung Exynos 7880 key features
- CPU – Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A53 processor @ up to 1.9GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-T830 MP3
- Memory – LPDDR4
- Storage – eMMC5.1, UFS 2.0, SD Card
- Display – Up to WQHD (1,440×2,560)
- LTE Modem – LTE Category 7; 3CA (Downlink) up to 300 Mbps, 2CA(Uplink) up to 100 Mbps, FDD-TDD Joint CA
- GNSS – GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Camera – Rear up to 21.7MP, Front up to 21.7MP
- Video – UHD 30fps (FHD 120fps) recording and playback with HEVC (H.265), H.264 / playback with VP9
- Process – 14nm FinFET Process
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|