IP cameras and WiFi light bulbs are pretty common nowadays, but Alfawise JD-T8610-W2 combines both in a single device.
The 3W white light bulb can be controlled with your Android/iOS smartphone to adjust the light, and a 360° camera with IR night vision is also built into the light bulb.
- Camera + audio
- 1.3MP fisheye lens camera with 360° field of view (FOV)
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Video / Audio format – H.264/AVI 960×960 @ 20 fps + audio (no format specified)
- Motion detection up to 4 meters
- Night vision via 3 IR LEDs up to 8 meters
- Real-time video capture and recording
- Remote control
- Storage – micro SD card slot up to 64GB
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi with WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption, 10 meters range
- Protocols: DHCP, TCP/IP, RTSP
- Light – 3x 1W white light
- Power Supply – 110-240V via E27 socket (5V DC internally)
- Temperature Range – -10 to 40°C
- Humidity – less than 95%
- Weight – 136 grams
- Dimensions – 14.50 x 6.80 x 6.80 cm
The IP Camera light bulb ships with a base and an English user manual.
The device can be controlled through V380s mobile app available for Android and iOS, as well as on “Windows 7/XP” computers. If the latter rely on a web based interface, then it should work on any computer (Mac OS / Linux) with a web browser, but I could not find clear information.
The app allow you to switch between different views (traditional, mixed, corridor 3D, panoramic inversion), set alarms with the motion sensors, talk with other people in the room (e.g. your kids), and more.
The Alfawise IP camera light bulb can be pre-ordered for $29.99 on GearBest with shipping scheduled by the end of the month. I could not see it for sale on other sites, but other similar IP camera light bulbs are offered on Amazon and eBay.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|