It’s been a long wait, but it appears it’s now possible to purchase Gemini Lake mini PCs and get them shipped within a few days.
One example would be Alfawise T1 mini PC based on Intel Celeron N4100 quad core processor that’s now selling for $199.99 on GearBest with shipping expected on May 19-22.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N4100 quad core Gemini Lake processor up to 2.4 GHz with Intel UHD Graphics 600; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB DDR4
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, 2.5″ SATA bay, M.2 SSD slot, micro SD card
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0 ports up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Audio – Via HDMI, built-in microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB type C port
- Misc – Power button and LED, Kensington lock
- Power Supply – 12V/3A DC
- Dimensions – 16.00 x 13.45 x 3.20 cm
- Weight – 407 grams
The mini PC runs Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and ships with a power adapter, a long 80cm HDMI cable, a short 20cm HDMI cable, a VESA mount, and a user manual in English. Linux support is likely, but would have to be tested in reviews.
If the design looks similar, it’s because it appears to be a rebranded version of Beelink S2 mini PC where they’ve also replaced the VGA port with an HDMI port.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.