Vorke V5 Plus is a mini PC powered by an Intel Celeron 3865U dual core Kaby Lake processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Ian Morrison (Linuxium) reviewed the computer in “Vorke V5 Plus Kaby Lake Mini PC Review with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04” post, and concluded that “overall the device performs extremely well. It is competitively priced and represents good value for money given the performance and flexibility”.
The price at the time of the review (May) was $229.99 with coupon, but GeekBuying is now offering an even better deal as Vorke V5 Plus goes for $199.99 shipped with coupons VORKEV5P or VORKEPC7. Note that the promotion is limited to 50 units.
- SoC – Intel Celeron 3865U Kaby Lake processor @ 1.80 GHz with Intel HD Graphics 610; 15W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB DDR4, upgradeable to 32GB (SO-DIMM slot)
- Storage – 64GB M.2 2280 SSD, SD card reader
- Video Output
- DisplayPort up to 4096×2304 @ 60Hz
- HDMI 1.4 up to 4096×2304 @ 24Hz
- Audio – 3.5mm 2-in-1 combo jack, built-in 2x 4Ω 2W speakers
- Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 via Intel AC3165 card
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Kensington lock, front panel LCD display showing time, BIOS battery
- Power Supply – 12V/3A via 5.5/2.5mm power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 12.80 x 13.00 x 3.20 cm
- Weight – 335 grams
You’ll also find other coupons for the current GeekBuying promotion here.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|