Last week, we started to read about Beelink X series mini PCs powered by Gemini Lake processors, and with a design similar to Intel NUC mini PCs.
Three models will be available at first with Beelink X45 Basic/Premium based on Intel Celeron J4105 processor with respectively 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB RAM/storage configurations, and Beelink X55 with a more powerful Intel Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD.
The Beelink X45 models have now showed up on GearBest with pricing starting at $219.99 shipped, but you can bring that down to just under $200 with GBmidyear2018 coupon. Beelink X45 Premium model sells for $259.99 before applying any coupon. [Update: Banggood lists Beelink X45 for $172.99 shipped]
Beelink X45 Standard/Premium specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron J4105 quad core Gemini Lake processor clocked @ 1.50 GHz / 2.50 GHz (Turbo) with Intel UHD Graphics 600; 10W TDP
- System Memory / Storage
- X45 Standard – 4GB LPDDR4, 64GB eMMC flash, 2.5″ SATA 3.0 drive support, M.2 SATA SSD slot, micro SD slot up to 64GB
- X45 Premium – 6GB LPDDR4, 128GB M.2 SATA SSD, 2.5″ SATA 3.0 drive support, micro SD slot, micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0 ports
- Audio – Via HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack for headphone + microphone
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Power button, Kensington security lock, RTC battery
- Power Supply – 12V DC
- Power Consumption – Standby: < 0.5W; typical: < 12W
- Dimensions – 11.50 x 10.20 x 4.53 cm
- Weight – 308 grams
The mini PCs run Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and ship with a power adapter, two HDMI cables (short: 20cm / long: 80cm ), a VESA/wall bracket, two bags of screws, and a user manual in English.
Beelink X series are not fanless mini PCs, and instead are equipped with a 3,800 RPM fan that rotates when heat dissipation is required, e.g. under heavy loads. You may find more information on Beelink products page, and the company’s own review of their products (now deleted, so it’s a cache).
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|