Lanner Electronics, a company headquartered in Taiwan, and specializing in network appliances and rugged industrial computers, has recently introduced NVA-3000 embedded computer powered by Intel Pentium N4200 or Atom x7-E3950 “Apollo Lake” processor, and targeting video surveillance & machine vision applications with 8 PoE+ ports.
Lanner NVA-3000 specifications:
- Model NVA-3000A – Intel Pentium N4200 quad core Apollo Lake processor @ 1.10 / 2.50 Hz with 18 EU Intel HD graphics 505; 6W TDP
- Model NVA-3000B – Intel Atom x7-E3950 quad core Apollo Lake processor @ 1.60 / 2.00 GHz with 18 EU Intel HD graphics 505; 12W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 2400MHz via 1x SO-DIMM slot
- 32Mbit SPI Flash for BIOS, 2x SATA ports, 1x 3.5″ SATA/SSD drive bay,
- eMMC flash
- Model NVA-3000A – 8GB capacity
- Model NVA-3000B – 64GB capacity
- Network Connectivity
- Ethernet controller – Intel I210IT, I210IS, Marvell 88E6390 Ethernet Switch, 88E1512 PHY
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) + 8x RJ45 PoE+ ports
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 type A ports
- Expansion – Digital I/O – 4x DI, 8x DO with +5V TTL
- Misc – 1x reset button, watchdog, status LEDs, 2x system fans
- Power input – ATX +54 VDC via terminal block
- Dimensions – 310 x 220 x 44 mm (1U form factor)
- Certifications – CE/FCC, Class B
- Vibration – IEC 60068-2-64, 0.5Grms, random 5 ~500 Hz, 40 mins/axis
- Temperature Range – Storage: -20°C to 60°C; operating: 0°C to 40°C
Pricing and available information has not been disclosed. You may find further details on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.