But Rockchip PX30, with virtually the same design, only adding support for dual VOP (dual independent display support), is already found on several system-on-modules including ADLINK LEC-PX30 SMARC module and ARBOR SOM-RP301. It turns out there’s also a Rockchip PX30 SBC courtesy of Shenzhen based TechVision “3.5’SBC-PX30-TVI3329A“.
- SoC – Rockchip PX30 quad-core Arm Cortex A35 processor @ 1.5GHz with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- Memory – 2 GB DDR3L
- Storage – 8GB, 16GB, 32GB or 64 GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot
- Video Output & Display Interfaces
- HDMI output via RK618 chip
- Dual-channel LVDS via RK618
- 2x eDP Ports
- 1x MIPI DSI Port shared with eDP 2
- LED Backlight header
- Support for USB touch panel
- 2x independent displays support
- Audio – 2 x2W speaker amplifier, 3.5mm audio jack (Line OUT + Mic IN)
- 10/100M Ethernet (RJ45)
- 2.4/5GHz(option) 802.11 b/g/n WiFI 4 and Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Optional 3G or 4G LTE via mPCIe card and on-board SIM card slot
- USB – 7x USB2.0 interfaces including 4x USB Type-A ports and one optional USB OTG port
- Serial – 2x RS232 COM ports
- mPCIe socket support PCIe signals
- 2x GPIO/ADin headers
- Misc – Watchdog, RJ12 plug for ??
- Power Supply – 12V DC /2A via 4-pin header
- Dimensions – 146 x 105 mm (3.5″ SBC form factor)
- Temperature Range =- Operating: 0 ~ 60°C; storage: 0~ 75°C (Note: one image on the product page shows an operating temperature range of 0 to 85°C)
- Relative Humidity – 95%
Pricing is not available, and there’s limited information on the product page. I thought it was the first time we wrote about TechVision, but a few years ago we covered a Rockhip RK3399 hybrid laptop from the company, and if you browse their website you’ll find both industrial and consumer boards or products.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.