Day 2 of Giveaway Week 2020 on CNX Software. What do we have here? Miniware DT71 smart tweezers that serve as LCR meter, basic signal generator, and of course actual tweezers.
I found DT71 to be a useful tool for electronics enthusiasts and engineers for checking out SMT (and DIP) components, debugging boards, and even generating signals for testing.
When connected to a PC, it will show as a USB storage device that you can use to adjust settings or upgrade the firmware.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment with your country and whatever else you’d like to say. If the country is missing, I’ll consider the entry void. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 11 am (Bangkok time) every day.
- Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with random.org, and announced in the comments section of each giveaway.
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $12 for registered airmail small packet for overseas shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If airmail small packet shipping is not available, I’d contact the winner to provide another shipping option.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 12th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
If you don’t win, but would like to get one anyway, I received the sample from Seeed Studio where it is sold for $59 plus shipping, but it’s also available on Aliexpress or Banggood.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
97 Replies to “Giveaway Week – Miniware DT71 Smart Tweezers”
Hong Kong, and oooh, shiny!
P.s. Love your blog!
big fan from Vietnam.
Greetings from Japan! I would love to have this essential tool.
Hand e tool:
Netherlands, Nice tot!
Thanks for the invite. US
UK – good luck and stay safe everyone
France! Nice tool to use for tinkering !
Hello from France, thanks for your quality and regular content!
Read your page daily with my first cup of coffee.
Bulgaria, so small yet so useful!
(happy to cover the shipping cost)
Germany. I wish you all the best!
I would love it (from Spain)
USA. Thank you cnx-software.
Toomany in Germany
USA, fingers crossed.
United States of America
USA! Would love to have this =)
The Netherlands. Let’s hope i win 😉
USA. Very functional tweezers.
USA. Very functional tweezers.
Ireland, glad I found your blog
Australia. Great little device to be added to my toolbox 🙂
Looks like a cool product!
Canada. Would love to get my hands on this!
Italy. Nice 🙂
Hi from Chile, these look mighty useful!
Thanks for the contest.
96 entries and Mr. Random says #11 is the winner.
Comments are closed.