I reviewed M5Stack Atom Echo Bluetooth speaker powered by ESP32 earlier this year, and that will be the fifth prize of Giveaway Week 2020.
It’s very much like a (low-quality) Bluetooth speaker, but you can program it with the Arduino IDE to do whatever you want. There’s also a Grove connector and I/O headers to control external modules.
There’s no battery, so a USB-C cable is needed for power.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment with your country and whatever else you’d like to say. If the country is missing, I’ll consider the entry void. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 11 am (Bangkok time) every day.
- Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with random.org, and announced in the comments section of each giveaway.
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $9 for registered airmail small packet for overseas shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If airmail small packet shipping is not available, I’d contact the winner to provide another shipping option.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 12th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
Good luck! For reference, it’s sold for $9.95 plus shipping on Aliexpress.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
72 Replies to “Giveaway Week – M5Stack Atom Echo ESP32 Speaker”
Canada for the win!
? ? ? ?
India as usual!
How nice if i get it
United States of America
Fsck the current occupant of the White House.
Mexico, Viva Mexico
France, interesting device.
I’m in. Poland.
USA. This is so cute.
Greetings from India!
I really love the whole M5 stack range (I’m actually building a M5 Atom (matrix) based VESS for my electric car, but already have a seeedstudio MP3 v3 player and an old Dell monitor soundbar… using a M5 atom button in the car to trigger playing Star Wars Imperial March from another M5 Atom under the hood)
Portugal,it’s an interesting device.
I’m in! Germany
Need, from France.
UK, interesting device!
Greetings from Czechia!
USA! Love the M5stack stuff…
United States of America
Republic of the Equator 😀
Hi from Chile.
Canada. My my, that form factor sure looks alluring!
71 people were interested in the device. Mr. Random selected number 14.
That would be Venet. Congratulations.
Comments are closed.